VASTU FOR CHILDREN
Here are some basic points :
- Children’s room can be made in West or East.
- The location of bed should be in south-west portion whereas the head should be in south or east direction.
- The door of the room should not be exactly opposite to the bed.
- The furniture should not be placed at the centre of the room. The furniture should be few inches away from the walls.
- Almirahs and cabinets should be located in south or west direction.
- Computer and TV should not be placed in children’s room. If it’s necessary, it’s recommended to place TV in south-east corner and computer in north direction of the room.
- If study table is placed in bedroom, it should be in such direction that child could face east, north and north-east while studying.
- Do not clutter the room with too much furniture.
- Use bright and energetic colours.
- Ensure proper ventilation.