VASTU FOR HOSPITAL/CLINIC
Vastu tips for hospitals and clinics :
- Hospital should be away from residential area but well connected.
- The surrounding of hospital should be clean, green and without much disturbance.
- Temple can be in Northeast near the entrance with idol facing south/southwest.
- Entrance can be from north, northeast or east.
- Plot should of regular shape.
- Plant medicinal plants, flowers in northeast and north.
- Tall trees can be planted in south and southwest.
- Reception should be at the entrance, preferably in northeast.
- O.P.D. should be near the entrance.
- Operation theatre in southwest.
- I.C.U near O.T. towards south, west.
- Canteen in southeast or west.
- Chemist shop in between north and northeast.
- You can have a pathology lab in west.
- Hospital administration and accounts should be in north.
- Wards can be in northwest, east or southeast.
- Radiology room can be in basement.
- Accommodation for doctors can be in south or west.
Accommodation for nurses can be in northwest.
- Blood bank can be in between north and northeast.
- Mortuary away from the main building in southwest.
- Various departments are placed in different directions according to the ruling planets and lords.
Look for :
- Colour Scheme
- Air conditioning