It is very essential to construct such buildings of a school, college or any other educational institute as per Vaastu to get the maximum benefit. It should be such that the students feel energetic, have good concentration and frame a bright future.
Most of the Successful Educational Institutes are built with great detailing, with proper Vastu Compliance.
One should always make an educational institute such as school, college, coaching centre, etc. vastu complaint to reap maximum benefits. Even the study room of a child plays a great role in framing his/her career, therefore, one must seek advice from a vastu consultant in order to create a proper atmosphere for good education.
Some points to look out for:
- Hospital should be away from residential area but well connected.
- The surrounding of hospital should be clean, green and without much disturbance.
- The Entrance of the building should be facing East or North or Northeast.
- The Temple or the Prayer Hall should be constructed in the North-East.
- The Students should face North or East while studying.
- The Classrooms should have larger windows on the Northern & Eastern walls and should have proper ventilation.
- The electrical equipment like generators, inverters are to be kept in the South-East.
- The toilet blocks should be in the North-West corner of the entire building.
- The Administration block should be preferably in the North or East direction.
- The student seating arrangement should start with a step and should be made of good wood.
- The Canteen must be located in South-East.
- Classrooms can be arranged in west, east, south.
- The Playground should be in the North, East or North-East side of the site.
- Hostels can be made in South, Southeast or West.
- Library should be located in west.
- The direction of laboratories is decided according the subject and its ruling planet.
- Administrative, chairman, Principals, Directors office should me planned on SW or West side and should work facing East or North
- Administration and accounts should be on NE side and face East while working
- Pantry, Kitchen, Canteen, Cafeteria Should be in southeast or northwest.
- Research and development should be on west.
- Staff quarters should be on NW or West side
- Heavy machinery should be placed on West, South-west or South.
- The underground water tank should be in the Northeastern side.
- The over head tank should be in west.
- There should be no beam running above the Office or Class Room
Many more principles should be taken into consideration such as where to have a Computer Room, classrooms, Principal's Office, nursery etc. while making an educational institute as per Vaastu Shashtra.