Vastu for bank is important to ensure smooth functioning, maintain good customer relationship and ensure safety.
Vastu tips for bank:
- It should be in north and north should be open.
- Entry should be from northeast.
- Strong room should be at maximum distance from entry.
- It should not have too many openings, but good ventilation.
- Manager should sit in south, west or southwest.
- Staff should sit facing north or east.
- Counters must be made of wood.
- All kinds of documents can be kept in northwest or southwest.
- Cashier must sit in north or east.
- Cash distribution should be from west or north.
- Other staff should occupy west.
- Enquiry should be in east.
- Meeting hall can be in west.
- Slope should be towards northeast.
- Loan counter can be in east.
- Waiting area should be in northwest. Drop box should be near it.
- ATM can be in southeast.
- Pantry should be in southeast.